Last week’s Famitsu magazine featured double scans for Bandai Namco Entertainment’s upcoming Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker game. The scans explains that players will be able to battle in large 3D stages, run on walls, perform ninja-ish acrobatic actions and much more! The game will allow up to eight ninja to battle in 4v4 matches. Famitsu writes that Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is 40 percent complete and more information about the multiplayer will be revealed soon.
It is save to assume that in the next coming weeks and especially at E3 2017 (June 13-15) we’ll see some gameplays, trailer & more of Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker.
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. A release date has not yet been announced.
Check out the scans
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Develoepr: Soleil
- Genre: Acrobatic Ninja Battle Action
- Players: One to eight (online connection required)
- Text: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish
- Voices: English, Japanese
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is a multiplayer online ame set in the universe of Naruto. Players will have the pleasure of fighting with their favorite characters and discovering a new gameplay style set in thrilling 3D environments with a completely new graphic style! Cooperate with your friends to become the greatest shinobi!
- Four-versus-four team based gameplay with eight ninjas fighting simultaneously; play co-op with your friends to become the best ninjas online.
- Enjoy a new graphic style with more vivid colors for characters, maps, and ninjutsu!
- Dynamic third-person ninja gameplay lets players take advantage of the arena environment verticality by jumping and running onto the wall and maps.
- Features favorite Naruto characters and teams from the series including Naruto, Sasuke, and Team 7.