Sakura Haruno gets a lot of hate from the fans, and most of the “reasons” seems to be because she doesn’t do anything or she is useless. Others seem to dislike her because she used to hit or belittle Naruto, which is more justifiable than calling her “useless”.
It’s true that in early part 1 of Naruto, Sakura used to belittle Naruto and judge him without knowing anything about him & did pretty much very little as a ninja, but as the series went on she realised her own foolishness and start to respect & even look up to Naruto. She trained & worked hard along side Naruto to become a better Ninja. Seeing this made me really love her character. So, here are 10 reason why Sakura is not useless:
- While Naruto and Sasuke were unconscious, Sakura protected them, even going as far as cutting her hair & biting Zaku Abumi (Sound Village).
- Sakura was one the very few Genins to notice & release the Genjutsu casted by Kabuto during the Finals of the Chunin exam.
- Sakura saved Kankuro’s life and easily created an antidote to Sasori’s deadly poison, which not even the best medical ninjas in the Sand village were able to make.
- Sakura fought Sasori alongside Chiyo. Together they defeat Sasori, who’s said to have taken down a country alone.
- Sakura is kind & caring i.e. healing Naruto and being an emotional support at times.
- During The Fourth Shinobi World War, Sakura saved & healed many wounded people.
- In 4th Shinobi World War, Sakura was the first to defeat & catch white Zetsu who infiltrated their ranks.
- Sakura was able to defeat hundreds of Ten Tails clones with a single punch, Her strength was even complimented by Hashirama, the god of Shinobi.
- Sakura was able to master Tsunde’s Byakugou that even Shizune couldn’t.
- Sakura helped defeat a goddess like Kaguya. Without her dealing the final blow, Naruto & Sasuke wouldn’t have been able to seal her away.